Monday, September 22, 2008

Dedication














This past weekend was a very busy one! We started off with Auggie being very sick on Friday with a high temp and ending up with an ear infection. He got a shot of antibiotic and is now feeling so much better. Tonight he was his happy little self again! Saturday we went to see the historic flood of downtown Peoria. Then on Sunday we celebrated Auggie's dedication at church. It was so nice to have the family there to witness his dedication. Both sets of grandparents, Aunt Kendra and Uncle Derrick and cousins Kierra, Kendrick, and Kynzie, Aunt Kendra Goff, Great Aunts and Uncles Jacquie and Bill, Mary and Wayne, and Gwen, Cousins Tami, Randy, Katelyn, and Lauren were all there to celebrate. We had a nice lunch out and got to enjoy Auggie and his adorable personality. He is truely a blessing to Mommy and Daddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS A BLESSING TO ALL OF US.....HE WAS SUCH A GOOD BOY IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE.....SURE GLAD HE IS FEELING BETTER......GIVE HIM A KISS FOR GRANDPA AND GRANDMA STULTS

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got him dedicated. i wish I would of know about it. I would of tried to get Uncle Jerry there for it. I don't know if I could but I would of tired. Love you guys

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got him dedicated. i wish I would of know about it. I would of tried to get Uncle Jerry there for it. I don't know if I could but I would of tired. Love you guys

Chad and Krista said...

We would have loved you guys and the other great aunts and uncles to all have been at his dedication, but we thought people would think they had to be there if we invited them and we know it is a long drive for some of you!