Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun Pictures!












Well we finally got Auggie's 5 month pictures done. Since he had been so sick we put them off until he was better. They were pictures done with his dedication outfit and first bible. They turned out really good. I am always so impressed with the quality of pictures from JC Penney.
On Friday Daddy and Auggie came to visit Mommy at work. I wanted them to meet my kids, since they have been begging to meet Auggie. Also it was Johnny Appleseed day and we made homemade applesauce. Auggie and Daddy got to eat some and both REALLY enjoyed it! Some of my students also had the chance to read to Auggie which he loved that!

On Sunday I had Daddy and Auggie dress alike. They were so cute together and when we showed up to church Grandpa Bill must have recieved the memo because he had a matching shirt! They are so cute all three in their denim shirts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS 4:50AM AND I JUST HAD TO GET UP AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES......HOW REFRESHING.....GOOD JOB AUGGIE!

Anonymous said...

They are very good pictures. I love them all.

Anonymous said...

I guess I should of told you who we are Uncle Jerry & Betty